A 100% natural multifunctional Vitamin C Serum which performs as an exfoliant, anti-oxidant, and skin brightening agent with anti-aging properties. Ethyl Ascorbic Acid from this manufacturer, claims benefits of...
- Effective and stable skin brightening agent
- Balanced skin tone
- Photo-aging prevention and reduced dark spots
- Increased collagen synthesis
- Excellent anti-oxidation properties
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is introduced to the serum to enhance the following benefits:
- improves skin's elasticity with anti-wrinkle properties
- enhances barrier function preventing skin from losing water content
- helps discoloration and uneven skin tone
- stimulates microcirculation in the dermis
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), naturally found in the body, secures moisture and creates fullness—youthful skin by improving its moisture content. As the skin ages, HA decreases. Hyaluronic Acid:
- has a slight plumping effect to even wrinkles
- necessary element for maintaining youthful skin
- improves collagen production
- brightens skin tone, reducing dullness
Fruit acids derived from grapes, apples, lemons, oranges and sugar cane act as a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid. It helps:
- to stimulate both elastin and collagen production
- to improve appearance of photo damaged skin
- performs as a mild exfoliant and peel (unlike glycolic or salicylic acid)
- good for sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (and) Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose .